Are You Outgoing and Love a Fast Paced Work Environment?
At Chick-fil-A Lynnwood, our team members realize being here is more than just a job, it's an opportunity for growth and being part of a unique team.
In addition to working directly for an independent Operator, team members gain life experience that goes far beyond just serving a great product in a friendly environment.
Chick-fil-A Lynnwood is a great opportunity for people of all ages and backgrounds.
Applicants must be hard working, fast moving, responsible, quick thinking, and available to work during the day.
Vision: To deliver a Five-Star Experience in a fast food Environment!
Role Summary: To be the face of Chick-fil-A and provide excellent 2nd Mile customer service to all of our guests.
- I am empowered to create REMARKable experiences for our guests.
- I respond immediately to the expressed and unexpressed needs of our guests-Anticipation is key and sets us apart.
- I take ownership and resolve guests' problems.
- I foster an environment of teamwork so that the needs of our guests and each other are met.
- I am proud of my professional appearance, language, and behavior.
- I work with a sense of urgency, always avoiding idleness.
Requirements Year Round
- Available to work a minimum of 25 hours per week.
- Available to work 11 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Available to work at least one week day and Fridays and Saturdays.
- Must be able to stand or be active on your feet for 8+ hours.
- Closed on Sundays, Thanksgiving, and Christmas
- Free Break Meals
- Scholarship Opportunities
- Leadership Advancement Opportunities
- Competitive Pay
- 401k Options
- Discounts on National Stores and Brands
- Flexible Hours
- Positive and Fun Environment